David Hill, the former Labour Party Director of Communications from 1991-97 is a Director of Good Relations, which he joined shortly after the 1997 election. Hill returned to the Labour Party HQ at Millbank on loan from Good Relations, as a senior Press Spokesman for the 2001 election campaign. (Needs reference).
- Simon Jones - Director
Good Relations clients, including some of those form recent years, include:
- Airbus UK
- Connecting for Health
- Daily Mail
- English Beef and Lamb Executive
- Food and Drink Federation
- Honda Asimo
- Ideal Home Show
- Meat and Livestock Commission
- Milk Link
- Monsanto, the GM food company,
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- School Food Trust
- Serco Defence
- St John Ambulance
Good Relations is also retained by UK Tobacco companies.
26 Southampton Buildings
London WC2A 1PQ
Direct line: 0207 861 3152
Mobile: 07720 277156
Email: tadunleavy AT goodrelations.co.uk
- D. Wild , Freedom of Information Request, Letter to Jean McSorley, Senior Advisor to Greenpeace UK, 15 July, 2005.
- Good Relations, "Good Work", accessed december 1007.
Related SourceWatch Articles
<tdo>resource_id=31495 resource_code=good_relations search_term=Good Relations</tdo>
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|