Seattle Chamber of Commerce
(Redirected from Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce is a private, membership-based organization that promotes economic prosperity in the metro region of Seattle, Washington.
Accessed April 2014: 
- Gary S. Kaplan, MD - 2013-14 Chair - Chairman and CEO, Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Steve Crown - 2014-15 Incoming Chair - VP & Deputy General Counsel, Microsoft
- Maud Daudon - President & CEO - Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- David Allen (Seattle), Rene Ancinas, Sue Anderson, Bob Aylward, Bob Bagga, Kevin Baldwin, Bob Bass, Marc Berejka, Aaron Blank, Jonathan Bridge, Tim Brown, Ron Bundy, Phil Bussey, Michael Butler, David Cho, Kevin Clark, Ken Colling, Greg Collins, Mark Cromett, Steven Crown, Lloyd David, Greg Dietzel, Bob Donegan, Susan Duffy, Mike Dwyer, Mark Dyce, Anne Fennessy, Karen Ferguson, Mike Flood, John Fluke, John Franklin, Curtis Fraser, Jose Gaitan, Amy Grotefendt, Tom Hansen, Randy Hodgins, Brad Hoff, Yogi Hutsen, Deborah Jacobs, Gary Kaplan, Sam Kaplan, Fred Kiga, Sharelle Klaus, Stewart Landefeld, Sarah Lawer, Andrea Lieberman, Keith Loveless, Jill Mackie, Susannah Malarkey, Jeff Marcell, Lori Mason Curran, Dan McGrady, William McSherry, Mary McWilliams, Daniel Mead Smith, Mike Medeiros, James Messina, Sara Morris, Matthew Nickerson, Tom Norwalk, Darcy Nothnagle, Roger Nyhus, Robert O'Brien, Peter Orser, Megan Ouellette, Eric Pettigrew, Jim Potter, Kathy Putt, J. Thomas Ranken, Chris Rich, Kris Richey Curtis, Greg Root, Judith Runstad, Rita Ryder, Erika Schmidt, John Schoettler, DeLee Shoemaker, Alex Smith, Don Stark, Molly Stearns, David Sturtevant, Suzanne Thomas, Ian Toner, Brendan Vierra, Bob Watters, Jonathan Webster, Rick Wirthlin, Simon Woods, Jessie Woolley-Wilson, Howard Wright III, Tay Yoshitani
Resources and articles
- Seattle Chamber of Commerce Trustees, organizational web page, accessed April 10, 2014.