Gun Crime APPG
The Gun Crime group exists to "To raise parliamentary awareness of UK gun crime and related issues; to raise awareness of international trafficking and arms control; and to strengthen government policy on all these issues. "
- Chair: Diane Abbott (lab)
- Vice Chair: Baroness Anelay of St Johns (con)
- Vice Chair: Stephen McCabe (lab)
- Vice Chair: Simon Hughes (LD)
- Secretary: Tony Lloyd (lab)
Saferworld provides the secretariat for the group.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)