Jump to navigation Jump to search
"HC-One specialises in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care with homes throughout the UK."  It is owned by NHP plc.
A newspaper report from 2018 notes: "HC-One was formed by Chai Patel, a former Labour donor who was dragged into the cash-for-peerages scandal. Its owners include a consortium of investors including Formation Capital, Safanad, the US real estate investment trust HCP, StepStone Real Estate Partners and Court Cavendish, a management company run by Mr Patel...HC-One’s accounts state its “immediate parent” is Jersey-based Libra Intermediate, while its “ultimate parent” is a Cayman Islands-based entity called FC Skyfall LP." 
- Sir David Behan - CEO
Accessed October 2012: 
- Chai Patel - Chairman
- David Spruzen - CEO
- Sir William Wells - Senior Independent Non-Executive Director
- Anne Willams - Non-Executive Director
- David Smith (UK) - Finance Director
Resources and articles
- Southern Cross Healthcare plc
- Four Seasons Health Care, Barchester Healthcare, and Care UK owned by the private equity firm Bridgepoint
- ↑ HC-One Home, organizational web page, accessed October 3, 2012.
- ↑ HC-One Executive Board, organizational web page, accessed October 3, 2012.