Health and Environmental Funders Network
Health and Environmental Funders Network (HEFN) "is a network of funders committed to grantmaking at the nexus of environment and health."  HEFN is a project of the Consultative Group on Biological Diversity.  HEFN was co-founded by Michael Lerner (Commonweal).
- Marni Rosen - former co-chair
HEFN's "Key Funder Group Partners"
According to its website, "HEFN collaborates actively with other funder groups to strengthen grantmaking on environment and health in their areas of focus, and to build connections across these philanthropic communities." 
These "key funder group partners" include:
- The Consultative Group on Biological Diversity, HEFN's parent organization 
- The Environmental Grantmakers Association, 
- The Funders Network on Smart Growth and Livable Communities, 
- The Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems Funders, 
- Grantmakers In Health, 
- Funders Network on Trade and Globalization, 
- The Funders Workgroup for Sustainable Production and Consumption, 
- The Funders Network on Population, Reproductive Health & Rights, 
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|