Hibikinada IDI Power Station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Hibikinada IDI Power Station is a proposed 112-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan.
The undated satellite photo below shows 1 Hibikimachi, Wakamatsu ward in Kitakyushu city, the location of the plant, according to the Kiko Network.
Background on Plant
The 112 MW coal-fired power station is proposed by IDI Infrastucture for the city of Kitakyushu. The EIA is under local assessment and has been approved.
According to the Kiko Network, the plant is scheduled to go into service in February 2019.
- Sponsor: IDI Infrastructure
- Parent Company: IDI Infrastructure
- Location: Kitakyushu city, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 33.94, 130.830563 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross Capacity: 112 MW
- Projected in service: 2019
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
- Permits and applications: