Hill and Associates
Hill and Associates began in 1992 and was relaunched under its current name in 1999. From their corporate headquarters in Hong Kong, they have spread out from Asia into the Middle East with a network of 17 offices and over 350 employees in 12 countries. They recruit out of special forces pools in England and elsewhere.
The Iraq War has been a boon to business, committing the company in the area for the long term as their clients' protective needs soar.
- H&A has formed a "strategic partnership" with General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems to provide the Energy Sector with an "asset protection and enterprise security" infrastructure for their physical and cyber worlds.
- H&A has been in Iraq since June 2003 providing security for a variety of multinationals bidding on contracts to rebuild the bombed out infrastructure there. They are CPA authorized to carry weapons in country
- Iliyas Campbell: managing consultant in Dubai
- Michael Da Costa: consultant in middle east
- Hammad Gillani: Consultant Karachi branch; former DOD advisor
- Richard Hancock: Senior Consultant and Director of Risk Management at H&A; former Inspectorate officer in the Royal Hong Kong police force 
- Craig Foster: Country Manager, Singapore 
- Bruce Gale: Political Risk Analyst
- Marc Davey: Managing Director 
- Colin Hill: Strategic Management
- Nick Duder: Dubai managing Director
- Daniel Grove: Security Consulting
Hill & Associates
2604-9 Harbour Centre
25 Harbour Road
Tel: (852) 2802 2123
Fax: (852) 2802 2133
One Atlantic Street
Stamford, Connecticut 06901