Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hugh Wilford Associate Professor of History, California State University. 
- The Mighty Wurlitzer: How the CIA Played America. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, January 2008. (Review, Review and CIA Review)
- The U.S. Government, Citizen Groups, and the Cold War: The State-Private Network, ed., with Helen Laville. London: Routledge, 2006.
- The CIA, the British Left, and the Cold War: Calling the Tune? London: Frank Cass, 2003.
- The New York Intellectuals: From Vanguard to Institution. Manchester: Manchester University Press, 1995.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Hugh Wilford, California State University, accessed November 9, 2008.