Ian I. Mitroff
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Ian I. Mitroff is The Harold Quinton Distinguished Professor of Business Policy at the Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California (USC), Professor of Journalism and Associate Director, The USC Center for Strategic Public Relations at the Annenberg School of Communications at USC, and president of the consulting firm Comprehensive Crisis Management. He is regarded as the founder of the discipline of crisis management and was founder and director of the USC Center for Crisis Management.
"Known for his thinking and writing on a wide range of business and societal issues, Dr. Mitroff is the author of 26 previous books, including A Spiritual Audit of Corporate America, Smart Thinking for Crazy Times, The Essential Guide to Managing Corporate Crisis, The Unbounded Mind, and Managing Crises Before They Happen...
"He is married to Donna D. Mitroff, Ph.D., an Adjunct Professor at The Annenberg School of Communication. Daughter Dana A. Mitroff, M.A., is the Head of Online Services for the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. " Author of A Spiritual Audit of Corporate America: A Hard Look at Spirituality, Religion, and Values in the Workplace, with Elizabeth A. Denton, Jossey-Bass Inc. Publishers, San Francisco, 1999.
- Former President, International Society for the Systems Sciences 
- Advisory Board, Integral Review
- Editorial Board, International Journal of Systems and Society 
Resources and articles
- Advisory Board, Integral Review, accessed December 16, 2011.
- Integral Leadership Review Ian I. Mitroff, organizational web page, accessed June 1, 2013.
- International Society for the Systems Sciences Past Presidents, organizational web page, accessed April 12, 2012.
- IGI Board, organizational web page, accessed January 11, 2013.