Institute of Contemporary Islamic Thought
Institute of Contemporary Islamic Thought (ICIT)
"The global Islamic movement is the dominant new reality in history. The aim of the movement is to re-establish Islam as a source of power and justice in all Muslim countries, and throughout the world. At its broadest level, the sole aim of the Institute of Contemporary Islamic Thought (ICIT) is to contribute to the work of the global Islamic movement as best we can...
"The ICIT was established by a number of Dr Kalim Siddiqui's closest associates to continue his work for the global Islamic movement. These include Zafar Bangash of Toronto, Canada, who is now Director of the ICIT, Imam Mohammed al-Asi and Imam Abdul Alim Musa of Washington DC, and Iqbal Siddiqui of London, now the editor of the Crescent International newsmagazine." 
Accessed August 2007: 
- Zafar Bangash, Chairman, and Director of the ICIT.
- Imam Mohammed al-Asi (USA)
- Imam Abdul Alim Musa (USA)
- Mrs Suraiya Siddiqui (UK)
- Dr Maqsood Ali Siddiqi (UK)
- Mr Iqbal Siddiqui (UK)
- Dr Abdul Rahman Ismail (South Africa)
- Dr Perwez Shafi (Pakistan)