Insurance and Financial Services APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Insurance and Financial Services All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "to examine issues of interest to the insurance industry and financial services sector, especially where there are legislative implications".
- Chair: John Greenway MP (Con)
- Vice Chair: Nick Hawkins MP (Con)
- Vice Chair: Baroness Turner of Camden (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Dr Vincent Cable MP (LD)
- Secretary: Jim Cousins MP (Lab)
- Secretary: John Butterfill MP (Con)
- Contact: Mr David Worsfold, Post Magazine
Post Magazine provides secretarial and administrative support. PriceWaterhouseCoopers provides technical briefings.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)