Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
Interaction Associates is an employee owned management consulting firm headquartered in Boston, MA. According to the company's website, "At Interaction Associates, we are in the business of helping clients achieve greater and more sustainable levels of business Return on Investment by concentrating on a different ROI — Return on Involvement."
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
As of February 2013
- Linda Stewart: President and CEO
- Jamie Harris: Senior Consultant and Chair of the Board
- Steve Anderson: Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer
- Kevin Cuthbert: Chief Consulting Officer
- Demetra Anagnostopoulos: Chief Marketing Officer
- Lori Perlstadt: Chief Sales Officer
- Andy Atkins: Chief Innovation Officer
70 Fargo Street, Suite 908
Boston, MA 02210
Resources and articles
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security
- Christopher Thorsen - founding consultant
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|