International Association for Public Participation
International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) "is an association of members who seek to promote and improve the practice of public participation in relation to individuals, governments, institutions, and other entities that affect the public interest in nations throughout the world."
Accessed March 2008: 
- Stephani Roy McCallum - IAP2 President (2006-2008), Dialogue Partners Inc. (and Circle Associates-Public Involvement & Stakeholder Relations)
- Geoff Fagan - President Elect (2006-2008), Scottish Centre for Sustainable Community Development
- Scott Russell - Past President (2006-2008), HNTB Corporation
- Leo Dillman - Secretary (2007-2009), Voluntary Planning... Nova Scotia's Citizens' Policy Forum
- Doug Zenn - Treasurer (2008), Zenn Associates
- Anne Pattillo - Vice President (2006-2008), pattillo
- Carol Anderson - Director (2007-2009), Public Involvement/Communications Consultant
- Anne Carroll - Director (2008-2010), Carroll, Franck & Associates
- Lyn Carson - Director (2008-2010), University of Sydney, United States Studies Centre
- John Dengate - Director, Training Committee Chair (2007-2009), Director & Senior Consultant, Twyford Consulting
- Lonny Gabinet - Director (2006-2008), Gabinet & Associates
- John Godec - Director (2008-2010), Godec, Randall & Associates Inc.
- Joana Janiw - Director (2008-2010), Ministry of Ecology
- Terry Koch - Director (2008-2010), Stantec Consulting
- Grant McLaughlin - Director (2006-2008), Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Robert Nurick - Director (2008-2010), Development Focus Trust
- Desley Renton - President, IAP2 Australasia (2008), Local Government Association of Queensland
- Amelia Shaw (Australia) - Director (2007-2009), TransLink
- Gale Simpson - Director (2008-2010), G-Whiz Consulting Ltd.
- Web: http://www.iap2.org
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Directors, International Association for Public Participation, accessed March 12, 2008.