Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics/Depleted Uranium
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are links related to Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics and Illness due to Depleted Uranium (DU).
- Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics
- Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics/External Links (March-April 2003)
- Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics/External Links (May-September 2003)
- Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics/External Links (October-December 2003)
- Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics/External Links (2004)
- Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics/Pre-War News Items
- Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics/AWOL/Desertion
- Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics/Soldier Suicides
- Iraq Coalition Casualty Statistics/Gulf War Illness
- Depleted Uranium Handbook/VHA 1303.1, April 16, 2003: Evaluation Protocol for Gulf War Veterans with Potential Exposure to Depleted Uranium (DU).
- 30 March 2003: "US Forces' Use of Depleted Uranium Weapons is 'Illegal'" by Neil Mackay, Sunday Herald (Scotland).
- 17 April 2003: "Scientists Urge Shell Clear-Up to Protect Civilians. Royal Society spells out dangers of depleted uranium" by Paul Brown, Guardian/UK.
- 15 May 2003: "Remains of Toxic Bullets Litter Iraq. The Monitor finds high levels of radiation left by US armor-piercing shells" by Scott Peterson, Christian Science Monitor.
- 15 June 2003: "Depleted Uranium Arms Pose Risks to Troops, Residents" by Barbara Borst, AP.
- 22 July 2003: "Warning of Toxic Aftermath from Uranium Munitions" by Anthony Cardinale, Buffalo News.
- 3 August 2003: "Looted and For Sale in Iraq: The Deadly Core of Nuclear Weapons. Exclusive: Potentially lethal radioactive sources missing from Saddam's biggest N-plant" by David Pratt and Felicity Arbuthnot, Sunday Herald (Scotland).
- 4 August 2003: "War's Unintended Effects. Use of Depleted Uranium Weapons Lingers as Health Concern" by Larry Johnson, Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
- 12 September 2003: "Iraq: Experts Warn of Radioactive Battlefields" by Katherine Stapp, Inter Press Services.
- 16 September 2003: "Mystery pneumonia toll may be much higher" by Mark Benjamin, UPI.
- 2 October 2003: "Outbreak of pneumonia-like symptoms in US troops serving in Iraq", The Herald/UK.
- 14 December 2003: "Depleted uranium causing high radioactivity levels", Observer/UK.
- 14 December 2003: "Army shells pose cancer risk in Iraq. Depleted uranium causing high radioactivity levels", by Antony Barnett, Guardian/UK.
- 9 February 2004, "Warning of Uranium Contamination Risks to NGO Staff, Coalition Forces, Foreign Contract Personnel and Civilians in Iraq", Uranium Medical Research Centre (UMRC).