Iraqi Kurdistan APPG
The Iraqi Kurdistan Group exists 'to promote friendship and understanding between people of Iraqi Kurdistan and Great Britain; to encourage the development of democratic institutions in Iraqi Kurdistan; to work for the recognition of the needs and rights of the Kurdish people'
- Chair: Tom Clarke MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Dr Jenny Tonge MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Baroness Cox (Con)
- Vicechair: Jeremy Corbyn MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Michael Weir MP (SNP)
- Treasurer: Michael Connarty MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Lesley-Anne Robson , c/o Mike Weir MP, House of Commons, London SW1A OAA. Tel: 020 7498 3485
Lesley-Anne Robson acts as co-ordinator/administrator of the group. Mr Jasin Kaplan acts as advisor to the group. Both provide their services in a personal capacity, not on behalf of any organisation.
Mr Jasin Kaplan (self employed), works for Yasin Ozturk Partnership (company provides translation, advocacy and interpreting services).