Israeli/Palestinian Center for Research and Information
(Redirected from Israel/Palestine Center for Research and Information)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Israeli/Palestinian Center for Research and Information (IPCRI), "founded in Jerusalem in 1988, is the only joint Palestinian-Israeli public policy think-tank in the world. It is devoted to developing practical solutions for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
"IPCRI deals with the cardinal issues in the Israeli-Arab conflict - issues where the two sides find themselves at loggerheads, and where cooperation is necessary." 
Accessed August 2007: 
- Hillel Adiri – Agro-business expert, working on joint Israeli-Palestinian agriculture cooperation for more than 15 years
- Alfred Abed Rabbo - Director/Associate Professor in Water & Soil Environmental Research Unit, Bethlehem University
- Sufyan Abu Zayda – Director of Al Quds University programs in Gaza and former PA Minster of Prisoner Affairs
- Rafi Benvenisti – Consultant to the World Bank, Former Senior Advisor to the Minister of Finance, and the Minister of Regional Cooperation
- Lilly Habash – Founder and CEO of Partners, Women and Men for the empowerment of Palestinian women
- Tamar Hermann - Director, Tami Steimetz Center Tel Aviv University, Dean, Open University
- Fouad Jabr – Former CEOin Palestine, Egyptian Arab Land Bank, VP Palestinian Businessmen’s Association
- Saman Khoury - Deputy Chairperson of the Board of Trustees and General Manager, Peace & Democracy Forum/Jerusalem
- Alon Liel – Professor and Businessman, Former Ambassador to South Africa and Turkey, Former Director General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Etty Livni – Former MK, Shinui, member of the International Women’s Commission
- Nancy Rumann – Water Planner, National Water Council, Consultant GTZ
- Galia Golan – Professor at the Hebrew University and the Inter-disciplinary college of Herzliyeh
- Alice Shalvi - Professor Alice Shalvi, Chairwoman of the Israeli Board and former President and Rector of the Schechter Institute, Founder of the Israel Women’s Network. Winner of the Israel Prize.
- Gabriel Salomon – Prof. Education, Haifa University, Director and Founder, the Center for the Research of Peace Education. Winner of the Israel Prize for Education
- Azzam Shawwa – General Manager Al Quds Investment Bank, Former PA Minister of Energy
- Mohammed Yazegi - Businessman, Gaza
- Chief Executive Officers: Dr. Gershon Baskin and Mr. Hanna Siniora
- Strategic Affairs Unit Coordinators: Dana Rasas and David Rosenberg
- Web: http://www.ipcri.org
Resources and articles
- ↑ About IPCRI, IPCRI, accessed August 22, 2007.
- ↑ Personalities, Israeli/Palestinian Center for Research and Information, accessed August 22, 2007.