(Redirected from JCB)Jump to navigation Jump to search
JCB Group the world’s third largest manufacturer of construction equipment.
- Critical Web Site: http://www.jcbdirt.com
Resources and articles
- Mark Bamford (UK)
- JCB Group Legal Director Michael Hargreaves
- Iraq Suppliers
- Kevin Tebbit
- Anthony Bamford
- Philip Bouverat
- Digby Jones
- Alan Blake
- Mansingh L. Bhakta
- John Patterson, deputy chairman of JCB - in 2008 JCB announced that John Patterson, who has led the company through an unparalleled period of growth, is to be succeeded as CEO by Chief Operating Officer Matthew Taylor.  Taylor, who joined JCB in March 2006 following five years as managing director of Land Rover, has left "to pursue other opportunities to be announced in the New Year".
- David Miller, chief financial officer.
- In June 2013 JCB named Graeme Macdonald CEO designate to succeed current CEO Alan Blake who will retire at the end of 2013