"James Quinn’s experience in the field of productivity improvement spans 21 years, 18 countries and approximately 420 projects ranging from aircraft manufacturing to financial services; eventually alighting on the healthcare sector almost 15 years ago. His understanding of productivity improvement in the sector is exceptional, gained through roles encompassing: Project Manager, Management & Executive Trainer, Sales Executive and Chief Analyst.
"Never one to balk at a challenge, he formed Meridian Productivity to focus specifically on this unique market. 250 Acute and Primary Care projects and analysis’ later, James displays an undiminished enthusiasm for the sector with which he infects his consultants during internal training events and has an un-paralleled insight as to its needs for future viability. James appears in the APS Hall of Fame as he is one of only 35 Master Productivity Specialists worldwide. "
- Treasurer, Association of Productivity Specialists
- Owner, Meridian Productivity Ltd - September 1996 – Present (18 years 10 months)|Edinburgh, United Kingdom 
- Project Mgr/Internal Trainer, Cannizaro - 1994 – 1996 (2 years)
- European ACCESS Manager, Integrated Control Systems - 1990 – 1994 (4 years)
Resources and articles
- Board, Association of Productivity Specialists, accessed June 22, 2015.