Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jamie Devine of New York, who served as a Captain in Iraq with the 2nd Marine Division, U.S. Marine Corps, is a member of the pro-war in Iraq Republican front group Vets for Freedom's National Leadership Team. 
It is not known whether the following is about the same Jamie Devine:
- Devine "went to Buckley and St. Mark's and graduated from Trinity College in May  ... worked at Lehman Brothers as a summer intern ... He decided to join the Marines, mostly because of his father's service in the Navy in World War II and his work afterward in the C.I.A.."
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ About: National Leadership Team, Vets for Freedom, accessed August 15, 2007.
- ↑ The Buckley School, New York City, website.
- ↑ Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut, website.
- ↑ Alexandra Wolfe, "Wall Street Loses Out To the Military," The New York Observer, September 15, 2002.