Jane L. Collins
(Redirected from Jane Collins)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jane L. Collins, Evjue-Bascom Professor of Women’s Studies and Rural Sociology, University of Wisconsin.
- forthcoming New Landscapes of Inequality: The Erosion of Citizenship in the Neoliberal Era, edited (with Micaela di Leonardo and Brett Williams). School of American Research Press.
- Threads: Gender, Labor & Power in the Global Apparel Industry. University of Chicago Press, 2003.
- Reading National Geographic (with Catherine Lutz). University of Chicago Press, 2003.
- Work Without Wages: Comparative Studies of Domestic Labor and Self-Employment. Edited, (with Martha Gimenez). State University of New York Press, 1990.
- Unseasonal Migration: The Effects of Rural Labor Scarcity in Peru. Princeton University Press, 1988.
- Racism and Sexism in the World Economy. Edited, (with Joan Smith, Terence Hopkins and Akbar Muhammad). Greenwood Press: Studies in the Political Economy of the World System, 1988.
- Estratégias productivas y recursos naturales en la Amazonía. (with Eduardo Bedoya and Michael Painter. Lima: Centro de Investigación y Promoción Amazónica, 1987.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- CV, University of Wisconsin, accessed January 20, 2009.