Janet Parshall is "the host of Janet Parshall's America, a daily three-hour, nationally syndicated radio talk show originating from Washington, DC. She is a much sought-after speaker and Bible teacher around the nation. Janet is one of America's most articulate spokespersons in national media on pro-family issues."
- "Janet is a graduate of Carroll College in Wisconsin. She was appointed twice by Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson to the Wisconsin Women's Council, and the Governor's Commission on Families and Children. As the Special Assistant to the President of Concerned Women for America, Mrs. Beverly LaHaye, Janet represented the largest women’s grass roots organization on television, radio and the press, and in numerous speaking engagements. Janet appeared in the 1995-96 editions of Who’s Who of American Women and Who’s Who in America. In 1998 she was chosen by the International Who’s Who of Professional and Business Women for significant career achievements and contributions to society.
- "Janet and her husband, Craig, have co-authored three books, Tough Faith: Trusting God in Troubled Times (Harvest House 1999), and The Light in the City: Why Christians Must Advance and Not Retreat (Thomas Nelson 2000) and Traveling a Pilgrim's Path: Preparing Your Child to Navigate the Journey of Faith (Focus on the Family and Tyndale House 2003)."
- "Janet Parshall is the host of Janet Parshall’s America, a three-hour, nationally syndicated program originating from Washington, D.C. that is one of the only conservative talk shows in America hosted by a woman. Janet has been profiled as one of the top 100 talkers in Talkers Magazine, the leading trade publication of the talk industry, every year since 1998. Janet Parshall’s America was nominated for the National Religious Broadcasters Talk Show of the Year Award in 1996, 1997, 1999, and 2002. Janet Parshall’s America was also nominated for National Religious Broadcasters Best Produced Radio Program of the Year Award in 1998.
- "Also in 1998, Janet was elected to the Board of Directors of the National Religious Broadcasters, and has been elected to service on the Executive Board since 2001. Janet has been nominated on numerous occasions for talk show program and host of the year awards by the American Women in Radio and Television Commendation Award and the Achievement in Radio (A.I.R.). In addition to Janet Parshall’s America, Janet hosted Renewing the Heart, a one-hour radio program dedicated to women’s issues produced by Focus on the Family from 2000 to 2003. In October 2004, Janet also embarked on her role as host of a daily television talk show for FamilyNet television."
- "Janet has appeared on numerous national television and radio programs, including Crossfire, Hardball, Nightline, the Larry King Show, Donahue, The 700 Club, Late Night with Aaron Brown, and has also appeared on various other programs on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, CBN, PBS, the BBC and NPR. Janet has also been featured in People Magazine."
Janet Parshall's America
1901 N. Moore Street
Arlington, VA 22209
Phone: (703) 276-8594
Fax: (703) 516-7212
Call-in Line (800)343-9282