Jay J. Manning
(Redirected from Jay Manning)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- From 1998 to 2005, Jay was a partner with Brown Reavis & Manning PLLC, the predecessor to Cascadia Law Group. Major clients included Fortune 500 companies, local businesses, municipalities, and nonprofit groups. In 2004, Jay was the managing partner of Brown Reavis & Manning.
- From 2000 to 2004, Jay was President of the Washington Environmental Council, serving as a leading representative of the environmental community on a number of significant legislative and policy issues.
- Jay chaired the Columbia River Water Committee that in 2006 developed and help pass legislation that revolutionized water management in the Columbia Basin.
- In 2007 and 2008, Jay co-chaired the Puget Sound Partnership with Bill Ruckelshaus, which developed and helped legislation creating a new state agency responsible for ensuring that Puget Sound is restored to a healthy condition by 2020.
- Jay led the Governor’s Climate Action Team, charged with developing recommendations for how the state should address the looming challenge of global warming.
Resources and articles
- Cascadia Law Group Jay J. Manning, organizational web page, accessed April 9, 2014.