Jeff Blankfort is a radio program producer with KZYX in Mendocino. He is a journalist and Jewish-American and has been a pro-Palestinian human rights activist since 1970. He was formerly the editor of the Middle East Labor Bulletin and co-founder of the Labor Committee of the Middle East. He was also a founding member of the November 29 Coalition on Palestine and the Palestine Solidarity Committee. He won a settlement from the Jewish Anti-Defamation League (ADL) in February 2002 for its vast illegal spying against him, as well as hundreds of other progressive social, political, labor and environmental organizations and thousands of individuals (including anti-Apartheid groups/activists).
Blankfort's articles have appeared in CounterPunch, Dissident Voice, Mondoweiss, Pulse Media, Left Curve and the Encyclopedia of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict.
- I consider Zionism to be a mental illness which makes otherwise decent folks behave like Nazis or Afrikaners. — 1 January 2006.
- Over the years Congress has been at the ready to give Israel additional funding, even when money has been unavailable for essential domestic programs, as happened in 2002 when the Senate, after defeating a bill that would have provided $150 million for inner-city schools that had been impacted by 9-11, turned around and tucked an additional $200 million for Israel into the Homeland Security Bill as if Israel had been targeted that day and not New York and Washington.
A long list of Blankfort's articles, interviews, and commentary can be found here
- Jeffrey Blankfort, "The Attempt to Dismantle the Pacifica Network 1991-1999" (2000)
- Jeffrey Blankfort, Steve Zeltzer, Anne Poirier,The ADL Spying Case Is Over, But The Struggle Continues, CounterPunch, 25 February 2002
- Jeffrey Blankfort, The pro-Israel lobby as a Fifth Column within the United States, MidEast Realities, 16 February 2003.
- Jeffrey Blankfort, The Israel Lobby and the Left: Uneasy Questions, Left Curve, April 2003.
- Jeffrey Blankfort, A War for Israel, Left Curve, 22 April 2004.
- Jeffrey Blankfort, Control: Noam Chomsky and the Israel-Palestine Conflict, DissidentVoice, 24 May 2005
- Jeffrey Blankfort: Jewish-American anti-Zionist journalist, IndyMedia-SF, 20 November 2006
- Jeffrey Blankfort, A Debate on the Israel Lobby, CounterPunch, 24 February 2007
- Jeffrey Blankfort's Takes on the World radio program
- The Saker Another great interview by George Kenny on Electric Politics : "Whither the Israel Lobby?", The Vineyard Saker (blog), April 13, 2010
- Kristoffer Larsson Apartheid in the Middle East, Dissident Voice (blog), January 12, 2006
- Jeffrey Blankfort Damage Control: Noam Chomsky and the Israel-Palestine Conflict, Dissident Voice (blog), May 25, 2005