Jeffrey Morris is a public relations professional and lobbyist. As of January 2012, he is a Director of Public Affairs at Penn National Gaming. From 2008-2010, he was a Senior Field Manager at DDC Advocacy, a public affairs firm founded in 1996 that specializes in "helping clients strengthen their voices in the policymaking process by transforming organizations' human and economic assets into powerful political resources."
Before lobbying for Penn National Gaming, Morris was Vice President of kglobal, a PR firm associated with National Strategies LLC (NSI), a PR and lobbying nationwide network. Before working at DDC Advocacy, Morris was Director of State Outreach for Freddie Mac from 2006-2008, a Field Director for DCI Group from 2004-2006, a "Constituent Services Director" for U.S. Senator Susan Collins from 2002-2004 and a Field Director for Sen. Collins' U.S. Senate campaign in 2001-2 (as an intern). Sen. Collins
Penn National Gaming
825 Berkshire Blvd.
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Phone: (610) 373-2400
Fax: (610) 373-4966
Other SourceWatch Articles
- Jeffrey Morris, Jeffrey Morris, LinkedIn online profile, accessed January 19, 2012
- National Association of Business Political Action Committees, Vendor Information: DDC Advocacy, NABPAC organizational vendor profile, accessed January 19, 2012
- ALM Integrated Media Company, LobbySearch: Advocacy Tools Vendor Directory, lobbyist advocacy tools vendor directory, accessed January 19, 2012
- National Strategies LLC, About NSI, firm site, accessed January 19, 2012
- LegiStorm, Jeffrey S. Morris, Congressional Staffer - Salary Data, online legislative staffer database, accessed January 19, 2012
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|