In 2005, Boulanger, a former staffer for former House Majority Leader Thomas D. DeLay (R-Texas), was Press Secretary to then House Majority Whip Roy Blunt (R-Missouri). She is married to Todd A. Boulanger, a member of "Team Abramoff".
Progress for America
Jessica Boulanger "took a leave of absence beginning in the summer of 2005 to work as spokesperson for Progress for America" regarding the nomination of Judge John G. Roberts as Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.
Related SourceWatch articles
- Mike Allen and Patrick O'Connor, "Republicans plot fall offensive," The Politico, October 17, 2007.
- Paul Kane, "Conservatives to spend $18M promoting Supreme Court Nominees," Roll Call, June 16, 2005.
- Jeff Mazur, "Jack of Clubs: Inner Circle of Abramoff, Delay, Blunt and the Boys," Fired Up Missouri, October 5, 2005.
- "Response to Roberts Nomination: Progress For America Announces $1 Million Campaign," JudgeRoberts.com, July 20, 2005.
- Albert Eisele and Jeff Dufour, "We love Carrie Bradshaw but we don't buy her views," The Hill, September 1, 2004.
- "What Right Wing Noise Machine?" Fact-esque: Blogging with Passion, July 5, 2005.
- Randy Hall, "'Sound and Fury' Over Roberts Moves to Grassroots Level," Cybercast News Service (GOPUSA), August 15, 2005. Also posted on American Center for Law and Justice website and Crosswalk website.
- Richard Leiby, "In Blue or Red, Party Dress for Fall '04," Washington Post, September 26, 2004.