Jinsha Guizhou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinsha Guizhou power station (金沙贵州发电厂) was a 500-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China. The plant was retired in 2014.
The map below shows the location of Jinsha County, the approximate location of the plant, in Bijie Prefecture, Guizhou Province.
Background on Plant
Jinsha Guizhou power station was a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 500 MW. The plant was completed between 1997 and 1999, and was owned by Jinsha Power Supply Bureau. It was retired in 2014.
- Sponsor: Jinsha Power Supply Bureau
- Parent company: Jinsha Power Supply Bureau
- Location: Jinsha County, Bijie Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.459, 106.22 (approximate)
- Status: Retired (2014)
- Gross capacity: 500 MW (Units 1-4: 125 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1997-99
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Jinsha Guizhou Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.