Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Joel Salatin, born February 1957, co-owns Polyface farm in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. A self-described "Christian libertarian environmentalist capitalist lunatic", he has authored several books on small scale farming.
Salatin, who quotes Jesus frequently, rejects the science of climate change, and has lost supporters over what they describe as bigoted views. Salatin is famous for farming free-range chickens, animals that evolved as forest dwellers. Controversially, he shoots eagles that naturally predate the poultry exposed out on the range.
- Trainer/Consultant, Living Mandala
- Grassway Organics
- Faculty, Red Pill University (not an actual university in the conventional sense) 
Resources and articles
- ↑ https://www.desmogblog.com/2017/07/06/hero-farmer-joel-salatin-rejects-climate-change-science-standard-denier-talking-points
- ↑ Joel Salatin’s Unsustainable Myth, Mother Jones, November 2020, https://www.motherjones.com/food/2020/11/joel-salatin-chris-newman-farming-rotational-grazing-agriculture/
- ↑ Red Pill University Faculty, organizational web page, accessed June 10, 2018.