John V. Faraci
John V. Faraci "has been Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of International Paper (paper, packaging and wood products) since 2003. Earlier in 2003 he was elected President and a director of International Paper, and previously served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, with additional corporate responsibility for the company's former majority-owned New Zealand subsidiary, Carter Holt Harvey. He joined International Paper in 1974. He serves on the National Park Foundation, the Grand Teton National Park Foundation, the Citigroup International Advisory Council and the National Council for Air and Stream Improvement. He is a member of The Business Roundtable, the Denison University Board of Trustees and the Sustainable Forestry Board. Mr. Faraci has been a UTC director since December 2005." 
- Corporate Council, The Conservation Fund 
- Chair, American Forest and Paper Association 
- Director, United Technologies
- Director, National Park Foundation 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ John V. Faraci, United Technologies, accessed November 24, 2007.
- ↑ Corporate Council, The Conservation Fund, accessed May 9, 2010.
- ↑ Directors, American Forest and Paper Association, accessed January 17, 2009.
- ↑ Directors, National Park Foundation, accessed November 24, 2007.