|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"John Tizard is a Board member of the Adventure Capital Fund and Director of the Centre for Public Service Partnerships at the University of Birmingham. He is a former Group Director of Government and Business Engagement for the Capita Group plc." 
"Previously John was the Director of The Centre for Public Service Partnerships for four years. He has had senior executive experience in the private and third sectors as well as having been a council leader and held several other non - executive roles in the public sector. He has been a senior director at the Capita Group plc and Scope...John currently holds several non-executive and trustee appointments including Entrepreneurs in Action, Tomorrow's People, the Adventure Capital Fund, the Social Investment Business and Action Space. He is a member of the public services advisory group for the Third Sector Research Centre. He is an Honorary Senior Fellow at the University of Birmingham. He is a Fellow of the RSA." 
- Trustee, National Association for Voluntary and Community Action
- Trustee, FutureBuilders
- Director, Entrepreneurs in Action 
- Advisory Board, Centre for Public Scrutiny 
Resources and articles
- ↑ FutureBuilders Board and Investment Committee, organizational web page, accessed October 13, 2012.
- ↑ National Association for Voluntary and Community Action Trustees, organizational web page, accessed December 16, 2013.
- ↑ Entrepreneurs in Action About, organizational web page, accessed May 24, 2013.
- ↑ Centre for Public Scrutiny Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed January 10, 2015 .