Jump to navigation Jump to search
Selected Publications 
- Desiring Arabs, (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, forthcoming, Spring 2007).
- The Persistence of the Palestinian Question: Essays on Zionism and the Palestinians(London: Routledge, 2006).
- Colonial Effects: The Making of National Identity in Jordan, (New York; Columbia University Press, 2001).
- "Affiliating with Edward Said," forthcoming in Emancipation and Representation: On the Intellectual Meditations of Edward Said, Hakim Rustom and Adel Iskander, eds., (Berkeley: University of California Press, 2007).
- "Beginning with Edward Said," in Belonging, The Catalog for the 7th International Biennial of Sharjah, curated by Jack Persekian and edited by Kamal Boullata, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 2005. (Invited)
- "The Weapon of Culture: Cinema in the Palestinian Liberation Struggle," forthcoming in Hamid Dabashi, editor, Palestinian Cinema, (London: Verso, 2006).
- "Deconstructing Holocaust Consciousness," a Review Essay of The Holocaust in American Life by Peter Novick and The Holocaust Industry, Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering by Norman Finkelstein and Mark Chmiel’s Elie Wiesel and the Politics of Moral Leadership, Journal of Palestine Studies, Autumn, 2002, (pp. 78-89)
- Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel by Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky, (London: Pluto Press, 1999), Electronic Journal of Middle East Studies, MIT, no.1, 2001.
- Jordanians, Palestinians and the Hashemite Kingdom in the Middle East Peace Process by Adnan Abu-Odeh, Washington D.C.: United States Institute of Peace Press, 1999, Journal of Palestine Studies, Winter 2000, No, 118.
Resources and articles
- Joseph Massad, Columbia University, accessed August 31, 2007.
- Jane Adas, "Dr. Joseph A. Massad Critiques Zionism From a “Pro-Jewish” Position", Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, June 2004, pages 58-59.
- Jeffrey Blankfort, "A Debate on the Israel Lobby: As'ad Abu Khalil Among the Missing", counterpunch, February 24 / 25, 2007.