Journal of Eurasian Affairs
Founded in 2013 by International Social Movement “Eurasian Movement“. Edited by Leonid Savin, Corrector - Joaquin Flores. Last issue was published in 2015 ("Distributed worldwide by Center for Syncretic Studies"). 
- Alexandr Dugin, Professor of the Moscow State University, Russia.
- Mikhail Fiodorov, Rector of the Ural State Economic University, Russia.
- Viktor Stepanyuk, Dean of the Dept. of international Relations and Political Sciences, Institute of International Relations, Moldova.
- Ilie Badescu, Director of the Institute of Sociology of the Romanian Academy of Sciences, Romania.
- Jamal Wakim, Professor of International Relations at Lebanese International University, Lebanon.
- Christof Lehmann, Editor in Chief of the nsnbc international, Denmark.
- Guzel Maitdinova, Director of the Centre of Geopolitical Research of the Russian-Tajik Slavonic University]], Tajikistan.
- Mateusz Piskorski, Director of the European Centre of Geopolitical Analysis, Poland.
- Alberto Buela, Professor of the Technical University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Mahmoudreza Golshanpazhooh, PhD, Executive Editor of the Iran Review, Deputy of Research at Tehran International Studies & Research Institute, and Director of Human Rights at the Center for Strategic Studies, Iran.
Resources and articles
- Journal of Eurasian Affairs Board, organizational web page, accessed July 29, 2017.