Julia Cumberlege, Conservative Party.
"Julia Cumberlege comes from a medical family. Having chaired the Brighton Health Authority and subsequently the South West Thames Regional Health Authority, in 1992 Julia was appointed a Junior Health Minister and for five years covered all health and social services matters in the House of Lords. When leaving Government, Julia sought to “close the loop” between politicians and NHS leaders, devising the highly successful Westminster Experience, and in April 2001 she launched Cumberlege Connections.
"Julia chairs a number of charities and Parliamentary Groups. She is an Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and the Royal College of General Practitioners, a Vice President of the Royal College of Nursing and the Royal College of Midwives, a Senior Associate of the Kings Fund, a Trustee of Leeds Castle and Patron of the National Childbirth Trust. From 2000 until 2005 Julia chaired the Council of St. George’s University of London, a leading medical school. In 2001 Julia joined the board of Huntsworth plc where she was a Non-Executive Director for 3 years.
- Advisory Panel Chair, Associate Parliamentary Health Group 
- Advisory Council, King's Fund 
- Sole Owner, Chairman & Managing Director, Cumberlege Connections Ltd
- Former Director, Huntsworth Plc
- Executive Director, MJM Healthcare Solutions ( part of the Niche Healthcare Consulting Group)
- Patron, 2020Health 
- Patron (2006), Blackthorn Medical Centre 
Resources and articles
- Cumberlege Connections Team, organizational web page, accessed February 6, 2013.
- Associate Parliamentary Health Group Advisory Panel, organizational web page, accessed August 3, 2012.
- King's Fund General Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed June 29, 2012.
- 2020Health Patrons, organizational web page, accessed August 3, 2012.
- Blackthorn Medical Centre 2006 Winter Newsletter, organizational web page, accessed June 6, 2013.