KP Doyle was appointed Chief Financial Officer of Nuffield Health "in August 2009. He was a founding director of Sona Group, which was bought by Nuffield Health in 2005. He was formerly Chief Financial Officer of Nuffield Proactive Health and played a major role in the acquisition of Cannons at the end of 2007.
"KP has been instrumental in laying the foundations of the future combined business. He integrated health screening, primary care and physiotherapy services into Nuffield Proactive Health and put in place consistent clinical governance, quality assurance and operational processes." 
- Senior Independent Director, dacadoo 
- Trustee, Conservation Volunteers
- Chairman, Medica Reporting
- Non-exec Chair, Healthcode Ltd
- Former Head of Corporate Finance, BUPA (1996-2001)
Resources and articles
- Nuffield Health Staff, organizational web page, accessed May 19, 2013.