Karel Schwarzenberg "has served as a Senator in the Czech Republic since 2004. The former president of the IHCHR (International Helsinki Committee for Human Rights) (1985—1990), he was Chancellor in the office of President Havel between 1990 and 1992, and was the Executive Director of the Bohemia Foundation. Mr Scharzenberg actively supported Czech political exiles and oppositions movements in Czechoslovakia," according to a profile on the International Committee for Democracy in Cuba's website, which lists Schwarzenberg as a member. 
- Member, International Committee for Democracy in Cuba
- Strategy Committee, Project on Justice in Times of Transition
- Member, Coalition to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong in China 
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "Members," International Committee for Democracy in Cuba website, accessed February 2009.
- Members, Coalition to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong in China, accessed July 30, 2008.
- "2007 European Regional Meeting, Vienna, Austria - October 26-28, 2007," Trilateral.org, accessed February 2009.