Keith Vaz is Labour Party MP for Leicester East since 1987, and is a well known supporter of imperialist wars. His wife is Maria Fernandes. His mother, Merlyn Vaz, was a local teacher, who was the first woman of Asian origin to be elected as a city councillor. wiki He went to Latymer School, Hammersmith, and took a first-class degree in law at Cambridge University. His sister, Valerie Vaz, is also an MP, for Walsall South.
Criticism of Vaz's support for War
- "MP Vaz a Target for Anti-War Protesters", Leicester Mercury, February 15, 2016.
- Advisory Council, Jeevika Trust UK 
- Founder Patron, Silver Star 
- Patron, Modern Europe 
- Supporter, Eshta Group (luxury housing group based in India)  (wrote a testimonial endorsement of their luxury brochure) 
- Patron, Sugarwise
He is an officer of:
Resources and articles
- "Keith Vaz: £75,000 for a flat 12 miles from home"
- Leicester City Council
- Sir Geoffrey Bindman
- Nadhmi Auchi
- Jesse Jackson 
- General Mediterranean Holdings
- Futures Advice, Skills & Employment
- Suella Fernandes
- Mark Hoda - former parliamentary officer for Mr Vaz
- Allen Simpson - former assistant