Kenneth deGraffenreid, Deputy National Counterillengence Executive, "currently on leave for U.S. government service," is Professor of Intelligence Studies at The Institute of World Politics (IWP). His expertise is in intelligence, foreign propaganda, information warfare, and counterintelligence.
- Deputy National Counterintelligence Executive, Office of the National Counterintelligence Executive
- Formerly Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Support, Department of Defense
- Senior Director of Intelligence Programs, National Security Council (1981-1987)
- Senior professional staff member, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (1977-81)
- Senior Fellow on Intelligence, National Strategy Information Center
- Retired Captain, U.S Navy Reserves
- Founding member of the IWP Board of Overseers.
Education: deGraffenreid received a B.A., 1967, Purdue University and M.A., 1977, The Catholic University of America.