Khulumani Support Group
The Khulumani Support Group "is a national membership organisation with provincial and/or regional structures in the nine provinces of South Africa. Representing 54,000 Khulumani members and their families these structures are supported by the National Contact & Support Centre in Johannesburg." 
Listed as a partner organization of the International Center for Transitional Justice.
- Maggie Friedman - One of the founders of Khulumani. Maggie is an Information Technology Consultant at a top IT Company in Johannesburg and an expert in Computing Systems and Programming.
- Shirley Gunn - Well-known anti-apartheid activist and very much involved in the Western Cape Khulumani structures. Shirley is a Human Rights media producer and Director of the Human Rights Media Centre in Cape Town.
- Brandon Hamber - Khulumani founder, Clinical psychologist, researcher and writer. Born in South Africa, Brandon currently works in Northern Ireland. Visit his excellent website at www.brandonhamber.com.
- Marjorie Jobson - Marjorie is a Medical Doctor and serves as a Commissioner on the Commission for the Promotion and Protection of the Rights of Cultural, Religious and Linguistic Communities. She's been playing a central part in Khulumani's activities for the past 9 years.
- Kabelo Lengane - Kabelo is an Advocate in private practice and serves Khulumani well with his legal expertise. Kabelo is also involved with Legal Resources Centre in Pretoria. He has been with Khulumani for 7 years.
- Tlhoki Mofokeng - Tlhoki is a Development Facilitator providing facilitating services in community development. Tlhoki is currently the Acting Chairperson of the Khulumani Board.
- Musa Ndlovu - Musa is a mediator in political conflict and Chairperson of Khulumani in KwaZulu-Natal. He has now served on the Khulumani Board for 3 years.
- Luke Pato - Luke is an ordained minister and Head of the South African Council of Churches (SACC) Reconciliation and Healing Desk.
- Paul Verryn - Bishop Paul Verryn is serving the Methodist Church and widely respected by Khulumani survivors for his contribution as support group facilitator and dedicated councelling work.