"Dr. Kim Jobst is a Consultant Physician with specialist accreditation in General Internal Medicine and in Neurodegenerative Diseases and Dementia. He also has Specialist Training as a Medical Homoeopath, has completed a Jungian Training Analysis, as well as training in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, and has worked with Foodstate Nutritional supplementation (www.nutritionalshift.com) and lifestyle interventions for over 25 years."
"Dr Jobst is a founding member of the Prince of Wales Foundation for Integrative Healthcare, and has recently been appointed a Foundation Fellow. Dr Jobst co-founded the National Care Farm Initiative whilst consulting with The Bulmer Foundation in Hereford, and serves on the Management Board of the West Midlands Care Farm Initiative, recently awarded £435,000 from Advantage West Midlands to develop Care Farming in the Region."  Practising at: Hereford Hospital.
- Nuffield Health Hereford Hospital
- London at The Diagnostic Clinic, New Cavendish Street
- Viavi in Harley Street
- Medical Advisory Board (UK), Integrative Health Trust 
- Scientific Advisor (2013), Foundation for Research into Traditional Chinese Medicine 
- Medical Advisory Board, British College of Integrative Medicine 
Resources and articles
- functionalshift Home, organizational web page, accessed June 19, 2013.
- Nuffield Health Kim Jobst, organizational web page, accessed June 19, 2013.
- Integrative Health Trust Board, organizational web page, accessed June 19, 2013.
- Foundation for Research into Traditional Chinese Medicine whos who, organizational web page, accessed May 11, 2014.
- British College of Integrative Medicine Medical Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed May 31, 2014.
- Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine Board, organizational web page, accessed June 19, 2013.