Koch Ties to President Trump's Administration
This is a partial list of members of United States President Donald Trump's administration that are known to have ties to the Koch brothers. It is a partial list.
Charles Koch is the right-wing billionaire owner of Koch Industries. As one of the richest people in the world, he is a key funder of the right-wing infrastructure, including the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and the State Policy Network (SPN). In SourceWatch, key articles on Charles Koch and his late brother David include: Koch Brothers, Americans for Prosperity, Stand Together Chamber of Commerce, Stand Together, Koch Family Foundations, Koch Universities, and I360.
- 1 Office of the President of the United States
- 2 Office of Vice President Mike Pence
- 3 Central Intelligence Agency
- 4 Department of Commerce
- 5 Department of Education
- 6 Department of Energy
- 7 Department of Health and Human Services
- 8 Department of Housing and Urban Development
- 9 Department of the Interior
- 10 Department of Justice
- 11 Department of Labor
- 12 Department of Transportation
- 13 Department of the Treasury
- 14 Environmental Protection Agency
- 15 Federal Trade Commission
- 16 Food and Drug Administration
- 17 United Nations
- 18 References
Office of the President of the United States
- Reince Priebus, Chief of Staff (See here)
- Kellyanne Conway, Senior Advisor
- Mick Mulvaney, Director of the Office of Management and Budget (see Koch Candidates, 2016)
- Neomi Rao, Director of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
- Marc Short, Director of Legislative Affairs
- Donald McGahn, White House Counsel
- Kevin Hassett, Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers
- Mike Catanzaro, Special Assistant to the President for Domestic Energy and Environmental Policy
- DJ Gribbin, Special Assistant to the President for Infrastructure Policy
- Brian Blasé, Special Assistant to the President for Healthcare Policy
- Mike Roman, Special Assistant to the President and Director of Special Projects and Research
Office of Vice President Mike Pence
- Mike Pence, Vice President (See Ties to the Koch Brothers)
- Stephen Ford, Special Assistant to the President and Director of Speechwriting for the Vice President
Central Intelligence Agency
Department of Commerce
Department of Education
Department of Energy
Department of Health and Human Services
- Tom Price, Secretary of Health and Human Services (see Koch Candidates, 2016)
- Roger Severino, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Ben Carson, Secretary of Housing andUrban Development
Department of the Interior
- Ryan Zinke, Secretary of the Interior (see Koch Candidates, 2016)
Department of Justice
Department of Labor
- Alexander Acosta, Secretary of Labor
Department of Transportation
Department of the Treasury
Environmental Protection Agency
Federal Trade Commission
- Maureen Ohlhausen, Federal Trade Commission Chairwoman
Food and Drug Administration
- Checks and Balances Project, 70% of White House Senior Level Officials Have Koch Ties, Checks and Balances Project, June 18, 2017.
- Checks and Balances Project, Koch Brothers Growing Control Extends to 16 Federal Departments, Checks and Balances Project, July 4, 2017.
- Richard Eskow, Marc Short: Koch Dark-Money Operative Is Trump's Liaison to Congress, PRWatch, January 23, 2017.
- Jane Mayer, Betsy DeVos, Trump’s Big-Donor Education Secretary, New Yorker, November 23, 2016.
- Kenneth P. Vogel, Perry hawkish at Koch-backed event, Politico, August 29, 2014.
- Health and Human Services, Roger Severino, Health and Human Services, 2017.
- Open Secrets, Jeff Sessions: Top 20 Contributors, 2009-2014, Open Secrets, 2017.
- Elliott Negin,Unraveling the Koch Brothers' Connection to Trump's EPA Nominee Scott Pruitt, Alternet, February 1, 2017.