Korea National Oil Corporation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A report from 2010 noted that they "hired two foreigners executives -- former ConocoPhilips (COP.N) exploration expert Hugh Eaton Rowlett and former Lukoil (LKOH.MM) human resources manager Robert David Elliot for the same roles in KNOC-- unusual for a Korean state-owned company." 
- KNOC chief Kang Young-won
- 2011. 12 Purchased Northstar, Parallel Company
- 2011. 04 Acquired shares in Anadarko
- 2011. 03 Purchased Altius Holdings Inc.
- 2011. 02 Purchased Hunt Oil Company
- 2010. 09 Purchased Dana Petroleum
- 2009. 12 Aquired Sumbe in Kazakhstan
- 2009. 12 Purchased Harvest Energy Trust
- 2009. 02 Acquired Savia-peru in Peru...
Resources and articles
- ↑ reuters Hiker CEO Kang leads KNOC on acquisition trail, organizational web page, accessed October 12, 2012.
- ↑ Korea National Oil History, organizational web page, accessed October 12, 2012.