Baroness Morgan is the chairman of Ofsted.
"Baroness Morgan of Huyton has been an adviser to the global board of ARK, a children’s charity, since 2005. She serves on a number of public bodies including the advisory committee of the Institute of Education, and is chairman of the Morgan Inquiry to encourage 18- to 24-year-olds to volunteer. She is a school governor, has a PGCE from London University and an MA in Comparative Education from the Institute of Education, and she has worked as a secondary school teacher. She was previously political secretary to Tony Blair, director of government relations at 10 Downing Street and a minster of state for equalities at the Cabinet Office. She was created a life peer in 2001." 
"She is Senior Independent Non-Executive Director of Carillion plc, Vice Chairman of King’s College London, Chairman of Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Trust, an advisor to the board of the children’s charity ARK and a trustee of various charities." 
- Chair, Ambition Institute 
- Director, Countryside Properties
- Director. Teaching Leaders 
- Director, Carphone Warehouse 
- Advisory Board, Virgin
- Deputy Chair (2006), Lloyds Pharmacy
- Former Non-Executive Board Member of Southern Cross Healthcare PLC (2006-2011)
- Trustee, Frontline 
Resources and articles
- Member, UK Advisory Panel Humana Europe
- Baroness Morgan of Huyton named new Ofsted chairman, education.gov.uk, accessed March 20, 2011.
- Countryside Properties Board, organizational web page, accessed February 21, 2019.
- Ambition Institute Board, organizational web page, accessed May 24, 2019.
- Teaching Leaders Board, organizational web page, accessed April 14, 2014.
- Carphone Warehouse Board, organizational web page, accessed November 14, 2013.
- Frontline Team, organizational web page, accessed December 23, 2017.