Las Vegas Sands
Las Vegas Sands Corp. is a casino company that owns the Venetian Casino Resort on the Las Vegas Strip. The casino comes with gondoliers and a replica of the Rialto Bridge and offers shopping, dining, and entertainment. The hotel has 4,000 rooms. Next door to the Ventian, the company is building The Palazzo Casino. It also operates The Sands Macao casino in China. In 2006, the company took in US$2.2 billion with profits of US$442 million. 
Chief Executive Officer Sheldon Adelson has a personal fortune of US$26.5 billion. He places number six on Forbes list of the world's richest people. He and his family own most of the company.  
Key executives and some 2006 pay: 
- Sheldon G. Adelson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- William P. Weidner, Chief Operating Officer
- Robert P. Rozek, Chief Financial Officer, $768,000
Selected board members: 
3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Las Vegas Sands Profile, Hoovers, accessed October 2007.
- The World's Billionaires: Sheldon Adelson, Forbes, accessed October 2007.
- 2006 PAC Summary Data, Open Secrets, accessed October 2007.
- Venetian Casino Resort lobbying expenses, Open Secrets, accessed October 2007.
- Las Vegas Sands Key Executives, Yahoo Finance, accessed October 2007.
- Board of Directors, Las Vegas Sands, accessed October 2007.