Mansfield's highly-dubious claims, demonstrable lies and connections with pro-Israel, anti-Islamic groups were exposed by Jim Kerr of FugaziQuo.Com in August 2005. (3)
Mansfield revealed in a TV interview that she is operating under a pseudonym and that Laura Mansfield is not her real name. (4)
- "One Nation Under Allah. The Islamic Invasion of America", Greene Leaf Publishing; 1st edition November 2005 (Paperback) ASIN B000F0BDG0.
- "Inshallah: My Journey Into the World of Islam, and My Escape", Greene Leaf Publishing; 1st edition 2006 (Paperback) ISBN 1599712938.
Laura Mansfield has "over 20 years of experience dealing with issues pertaining to the Middle East. She is fluent in written and spoken Arabic... She spent nearly 7 years living and working... for a wide range of clients including the United States Embassy, the United States Agency for International Development, and various international corporations. She was active in the embassy warden system, acting as a liaison between the Embassy security office and her employer during the days of the Beirut hijacking." 
- Laura Mansfield, "Open letter to the people of Spain", WorldNetDaily.com, March 16, 2004.
- "The Sunday Mirror, Laura Mansfield And The Northeast Intelligence Network. FugaziQuo.Com, August 2005 (updated February 2009).
- Chrish, "Kasich Leaks National Security Secrets – Is This Treason?" NewsHounds.us, July 9, 2006.
- "BUSTED: Douglas J. Hagmann and Northeast Intelligence Network. Ken Welch, September 11, 2006.