Laurence Tubiana "is the head of the Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI) in France. Prior to launching IDDRI in 2001, Dr. Tubiana served as environmental consultant to former Prime Minister Lionel Jospin and was responsible for the Mission for Sustainable Development where she led French delegations through several negotiations of environmental agreements. She was a member of the Council of Economic Analysis and served as director of research and director of the International Economy Laboratory at the National Institute of Agronomical Research. Dr. Tubiana has represented French NGOs on the international level and served as consultant for various international organizations, including the European Commission, The World Bank, and the United Nations Conference on Commerce. She was also a member of the scientific council of the Institute for Research and Development. Dr. Tubiana holds a diploma from the Institute of Political Studies in Paris and a Ph.D. in economics from the University of Paris I. Dr. Tubiana was associate professor at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure Agronomique de Montpellier and Inspector-General for Agriculture. She is now the Director of the Chaire Développement Durable de Sciences Po, a member of the CCICED (China Council for International Cooperation on Environment and Development) and on the boards of IFPRI (International Food Policy Institute) and CIRAD." 
- CEO, European Climate Foundation
- International Advisory Board, Global Master's in Development Practice 
- Mitigation Board, Global Network for Climate Solutions 
- Advisory Board, European Climate Foundation 
- Advisory Council, Oxford Martin School 
- Governing council, The Energy and Resources Institute 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Laurence Tubiana, Global Master's in Development Practice, accessed August 5, 2009.
- International Advisory Board, Global Master's in Development Practice, accessed August 5, 2009.
- Mitigation Board, Global Network for Climate Solutions, accessed November 28, 2011.
- European Climate Foundation Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed April 7, 2013.
- Oxford Martin School Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed February 17, 2015 .
- The Energy and Resources Institute Board, organizational web page, accessed June 6, 2020.