Lawrence A. Kudlow
Lawrence A. Kudlow (also known as Larry Kudlow) studied at the University of Rochester and Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. He was chief economist and senior managing director of Bear, Stearns & Co., Inc. where he was also chairman of that firm's Investment Policy Committee.
Affiliations, former and current
- CEO of Kudlow & Co., LLC, an economic and investment research firm in New York City
- contributing editor and editorial board member of National Review magazine
- member of the economic counsel of Citizens for a Sound Economy
- co-host of CNBC's "Kudlow & Cramer"
- Alexis de Tocqueville Institution (AdTI), member of the 'Corporate Advisory Board' of its International Monetary Fund Assessment Project
- former member of the board of directors of Empower America
- founder of Club for Growth
- former director, Frontiers of Freedom
- Lawrence A. Kudlow, "American Abundance: The New Economic and Moral Prosperity", Forbes, January 1998, ISBN 0828111170