"Previously, he was an Executive Director for Danone where he held several positions, General Partner at Rothschild & Cie and President of PAI Partners, one of the major private equity funds in Europe.
"His professional career began as an academic before joining the office of the Minister of Industry (1980 – 1984) and Prime Minister (1983 – 1986), Laurent Fabius."
- Advisory board, Tony Elumelu Foundation
- Director, Atos 
- Chairman of the Executive Committee: PAI Partners SAS
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board : Domaines Barons de Rothschild (DBR)
- Member of the Supervisory Board : Financière Gaillon 12 SAS
- Manager : Sofia-Société Financière Africaine SARL
- Director : Strategic Initiatives and Kaufman & Broad SA**
- Director : PAI Europe III General Partner Ltd, PAI Europe IV General Partner Ltd, PAI Europe V General Partner Ltd, PAI Syndication GP Ltd (Guernsey)
- Deputy director : United Biscuits Topco Ltd (United Kingdom)
Positions held during the last five years
- Vice chairman of the Board of Directors : CHR HANSEN Holding AS (Switzerland)
- Director : Sodima SAS, Yoplait France SAS, Yoplait Marques Internationales SAS et Yoplait SAS, Financière Spie SAS and Spie SA (France), CHR Hansen Holding AS (Sweden)
- Manager : Star Ladybird SARL (former Capucine Investissement) and Cerberus Nightingale 1 SARL (former Financière Capucine 3)