"As president, co-founder and chairman of Ofoto, and general manager of Eastman Kodak Company’s Digital Imaging Services division, Lisa draws on her entrepreneurial spirit and experience developing global services at AOL to set the course for the company. Lisa has worked to develop Ofoto into a world-class consumer services offering for Kodak. In addition to her roles at Ofoto and Eastman Kodak, she serves on the boards of Camera Planet, The Jane Goodall Institute and Dos Margaritas. She also sits on a number of advisory boards of privately held companies.
"Lisa was co-founder and CEO of Global Network Navigator (GNN), the first commercial web site and portal. When GNN was acquired by America Online in 1995, she continued on as VP of Internet properties and services, overseeing Webcrawler, GNN, internet software, AOL internet investments and online advertising and e-commerce." 
"Lisa Gansky has served as a director of Critical Path since May 1998 and was appointed Executive Director in February 2001. Ms. Gansky has been a Principal at Trading Fours, a venture development company, since January 1997. From June 1995 to January 1997, Ms. Gansky served as Vice President of AOL, Inc., an online and Internet services company. From June 1994 to January 1995, Ms. Gansky founded and served as Chief Executive Officer of Global Network Navigator, Inc., an Internet solutions company." 
- Director, Tabblo
- Cofounder, New Resource Bank
- Network Member, Global Business Network 
- Advisory Board, Hybrid Vigor Institute 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Lisa Gansky, Web 2.0, accessed September 8, 2008.
- Ofoto Co-Founder and Former Kodak Executive Lisa Gansky Joins Tabblo's Board of Directors, Business Wire, accessed September 8, 2008.
- Critical Path, Edgar Online, accessed September 8, 2008.
- Members, Global Business Network, accessed November 15, 2010.
- Hybrid Vigor Institute Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed June 7, 2013.