Lise N. Alschuler
"Dr. Lise Alschuler is a naturopathic doctor with board certification in naturopathic oncology. She graduated from Brown University with an undergraduate degree in Medical Anthropology and received her doctorate in naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University in 1994.
"Dr. Alschuler currently practices at Naturopathic Specialists, based in Scottsdale AZ. She is past-President of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, a founding board member of the Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, and currently serves as a Director on both the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology and the Naturopathic Post-Graduation Association. Dr. Alschuler is the Vice President of Quality and Education at Emerson Ecologics, where she developed and manages the Emerson Quality Program, a rigorous quality assurance program for professional dietary supplement brands. Dr. Alschuler also works as an independent consultant in the area of practitioner and consumer health education. Previously, Dr. Alschuler was the department head of naturopathic medicine at Midwestern Regional Medical Center – Cancer Treatment Centers of America, a JCAHO accredited regional hospital offering comprehensive integrative cancer care. Prior to that, she was the clinic medical director and botanical medicine chair at Bastyr University Natural Health Clinic.
"Dr. Alschuler is the co-author of The Definitive Guide to Cancer: An Integrative Approach to Prevention, Treatment and Healing, now in its 3rd edition (Random House, 2010) and Five To Thrive: Your Cutting-Edge Cancer Prevention Plan (AIM Publishers, 2011). Dr. Alschuler has published numerous articles on herbal medicine and naturopathic medicine in the lay press as well as in the medical literature. She, along with her co-author Karolyn Gazella, have created www.FiveToThrivePlan.com, a multimedia website dedicated to sharing information about integrative cancer prevention and treatment. "
- Editorial Board, Natural Medicine Journal 
- Editorial Advisor, Wellness Times 
- Advisor, Alliance for Natural Health USA 
- Director, Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine 
Resources and articles
- Lise N. Alschuler About, organizational web page, accessed February 25, 2013.
- Natural Medicine Journal Editorial Board, organizational web page, accessed February 25, 2013.
- Wellness Times Editorial Advisors, organizational web page, accessed February 25, 2013.
- Alliance for Natural Health USA Advisors, organizational web page, accessed October 8, 2017.
- Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine Leadership, organizational web page, accessed February 2, 2020.