Baron Rees of Ludlow
(Redirected from Lord Martin Rees)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baron Rees of Ludlow wiki president of The Royal Society . CV
- Trustee, Institute for Public Policy Research
- Board of Sponsors, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
- Chairman, Victor Rothschild Memorial Trust
- Ambassador, Prince's Teaching Institute 
- Advisory Council, Oxford Martin School 
- Advisory board, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment 
He gave the 2008 Aurelio Peccei Lecture.
- Cosmic Coincidences: Dark Matter, Mankind, and Anthropic Cosmology (coauthor John Gribbin), 1989, Bantam
- New Perspectives in Astrophysical Cosmology, 1995
- Gravity's Fatal Attraction: Black Holes in the Universe, 1995
- Before the Beginning - Our Universe and Others, 1997
- Just Six Numbers: The Deep Forces That Shape the Universe, 2000
- Our Cosmic Habitat, 2001
- Our Final Hour: A Scientist's Warning: How Terror, Error, and Environmental Disaster Threaten Humankind's Future In This Century—On Earth and Beyond (UK title: Our Final Century: Will the Human Race Survive the Twenty-first Century?), 2003
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Prince's Teaching Institute Ambassadors, organizational web page, accessed May 8, 2013.
- ↑ Oxford Martin School Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed February 17, 2015 .
- ↑ LSE Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed May 12, 2020.