Lord Paul Boateng
Opposition Front Bench Spokesman on: Treasury and Economic Affairs 1989-92, Lord Chancellor's Department 1992-97; Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, Department of Health 1997-98; Home Office: Minister of State (Minister for Criminal Policy) 1998-99, Minister of State and Deputy Home Secretary 1999-2001; Minister for Young People 2000-01; HM Treasury 2001-05: Financial Secretary 2001-02, Chief Secretary 2002-05 Party groups
Member Greater London Council 1981-86: Chair, Police Committee 1981-86, Vice-chair, Ethnic Minority Committee 1981-86; Trustee, Museum of London 2009-; Board of Governors, London School of Economics 2011
- Governor, Ditchley Foundation
- Director, Food for the Hungry 
- Trustee, Planet Earth Institute 
- Trustee, Duke of Edinburgh's Award 
- Patron, Volunteering England 
- Trustee, Only Connect 
- Patron, Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust 
- Vice president, Labour Campaign for International Development 
Resources and articles
- Paul Boateng, parliament.uk, accessed September 18, 2011.
- Board, Food for the Hungry, accessed September 18, 2011.
- Planet Earth Institute Team, organizational web page, accessed March 1, 2015 .
- Trustees, Duke of Edinburgh's Award, accessed December 14, 2011.
- Volunteering England Patrons, organizational web page, accessed July 16, 2012.
- Team, Only Connect, accessed August 10, 2015.
- Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust Team, organizational web page, accessed December 6, 2015.
- Labour Campaign for International Development Presidents, organizational web page, accessed January 10, 2016.